Smart Card Technology
Card-Operated Laundry Technology in Florida
More and more of Washco’s laundry customers are converting to our “coinless” card-operated system thanks to the ease and convenience it provides their residents. And after properties start using Smart Card technology, residents are more satisfied with the overall laundry experience and laundry usages rises.
Smart Cards can be used like a charge card and are refillable at the Card Value Center. Similar to an ATM, the Value Center accepts both cash and charge cards to refill the Smart Card. Smart Cards provide the following benefits:
- Convenience – skip the hassle of having to track down quarters every time you do laundry
- Improve revenues by allowing smaller, more frequent vendor increases
- Allow regulation of peak time usage with premium pricing, and set discount pricing for off-time pricing
- Eliminate service calls for jammed coin slides
- Eliminate theft from coin boxes
Learn more about Smart Cards from Washco Laundry by checking out our list of frequently asked questions!
Coded Value Adder
You can add value to your Washco Smart Card using a Coded Value Adder (CVA). If there is a Coded Value Adder (CVA) in your Laundry Room, here is how you register or add value to your Washco Smart Card:
Register your SmartCard:
- Online: Click here for step-by-step instructions to register your Washco Smart Card Online
- Over the Telephone: Check out our step-by-step instructions to register your Washco Smart Card by telephone
Add Value to your Washco Smart Card:
You can add value to your SmartCard anytime of the day, at your convenience:
- Online: Just click “Revalue my Smart Card” on this website. Follow the onscreen instructions.
- Over the Telephone: You can call our Automated Smartdial System at 800-282-4666. Click here for step-by-step Smartdial System instructions.
Need more information? Check out our Coded Value Adder FAQ page!