Washco’s laundry customers are enjoying the convenience of our “coinless” card-operated system thanks to the ease it provides their residents. Properties that use our Smart Card technology have residents that are more satisfied with the overall laundry experience and see higher levels of usage.
Smart Cards are reusable and are easily refilled at the Card Value Center located within the laundry facility. Similar to an ATM, the Card Value Center accepts both cash and charge cards to refill the Smart Card. Smart Cards provide the following benefits:
- Convenience: Residents can skip the hassle of having to track down quarters every time they do laundry
- Higher usage: The convenience of our Smart Card machines increases usage and improves revenues
- Reliability: Eliminates service calls for jammed coin slides
- Security: Eliminates the possibility of theft from coin boxes
- Ability to vary prices: Allows regulation of peak time usage with premium pricing, and discount pricing for off-peak times
Learn more about Smart Cards from Washco Laundry by checking out our Smart Card FAQ!
Coded Value Adder
You can add value to your Washco Smart Card using a Coded Value Adder (CVA). If there is a Coded Value Adder (CVA) in your Laundry Room, here is how you register or add value to your Washco Smart Card:
Register your SmartCard:
- Online: Click here for step-by-step instructions to register your Washco Smart Card Online
- Over the Telephone: Check out our step-by-step instructions to register your Washco Smart Card by telephone
Add Value to your Washco Smart Card:
You can add value to your SmartCard anytime of the day, at your convenience:
- Online: Just click “Revalue my Smart Card” on this website. Follow the onscreen instructions.
- Over the Telephone: You can call our Automated Smartdial System at 800-282-4666. Click here for step-by-step Smartdial System instructions.
Need more information? Check out our Coded Value Adder FAQ page!